AuthorPosts Mark Topic Read |
April 11, 2015 at 1:01 am #129505
quick review of past three days. I kind of make all my goals expect playin 24 hours I played 20 because of hitting stop loss. But it wasn´t good days I had some losing days and also wasn´t in the right mode to play. I had to kind of push myself to do something. Laziness is terrible thing and it is probably life lasting goal to be more and more productive and less and less lazy. I used to have my daily routine, I used to be productive during the day and I used to go sleep satisfied because I put maximum energy to the day. Than I don´t even know how I slip slowly from my daily routine stop doing small daily routines, became lazy and not really excited about my day and stuff I have to do.
I want to set up morning routine. Some of that things I used to do but I stopped to do it.
1) after waking up drink 0,5 liter of cold water
2) Do warm-up exercise <iframe src=”//www.youtube.com/embed/zD-3j2g9w9U” width=”425″ height=”350″></iframe>
3) take a 5-10 minutes cold shower
4) have a break fast
5) mentally prepare for a day that means:
a) close my eyes and take a few deep breaths
b) say three things that I am grateful for.
c) send succes, love, happiness… to three people that are close to me
d) imagine what I want to achieve and how I want to my life looks like
e) Say to myself what I am going to do that day for achieving it
Goals on 6 – 9 april were
Play 24 hours – fail because of stoploss
Comment 80 hands – done
Post 16 hands on forum – done
Record 15-20 minute session every day – done
Rewatch the session next day and mark spot where I am not sure – done
Continue working – out freeletics – done
Goals on 10-11 april
Follow morning routine above
Play 15 hours
Comment 40 hands
Post 8 hands on forum
Record every day 15-20 minut from the day
Re-watch recorded session next day
Finish 3rd freeletics week
In sunday I am going for school excursion for 4 days. So I will update blog at 16.4April 11, 2015 at 1:04 am #129507April 20, 2015 at 7:56 pm #132945
Hey guys quick review of past days,
Not doing very well this month. Last two days I hit stop loss twice. I am down this month. HOpe it will get better.
Goals on 10-11 april
Follow morning routine above – done
Play 15 hours – done
Comment 40 hands – done
Post 8 hands on forum – done
Record every day 15-20 minut from the day – done
Re-watch recorded session next day – done
Finish 3rd freeletics week – done
Goals on 20 – 23. 4
Play 21 hours
Comment 80 hands
Post 16 hands on forum
Record every day my play 15-20 minute
Rewatch recorded session next day
Continue in freeletics
Thanks everybody for reading and good luck.April 27, 2015 at 12:40 am #135129
quick review of past week. I was a bit demotivated. Didn´t want to do too much. Sleep a lot. Fucked up again my sleeping time. Since today I got back to good mood. Started being more active and now I am well – focused. I don´t know how it always happened that I am well focused, hungry for succes and than suddenly I become lazy, lack of energy and in bad mood. I think it usually starts with some lack of action. I become too comfortable, stop doing stuff that I am supposed and that leads to laziness and laziness leads to lack of energy and lack of energy leads to bigger laziness and than I just have to fight through laziness again and again. It is about constantly doing action, know it why you are doing the certain action and have vision of how you want your like to look like. I should start doing the NLP exercise I think it could really help me.
Goals on 20 – 23. 4 were
Play 21 hours – done
Comment 80 hands – done
Post 16 hands on forum – done
Record every day my play 15-20 minute – done
Rewatch recorded session next day – fail
Continue in freeletics – done
Goals on 27 – 30. 4
Play 21 hours
Post 12 hands on forum
Comment 60 hands
review my old spanish words
Go free letics work-out at least 2 times
Record every day 15-20 minute session
Re-watch the recorded session next day
Thank you guys for reading and good luckMay 5, 2015 at 10:32 am #137823
my 3rd month in BPC is over. By results it was my worst month. – 256 profit + 309 rakeback = 53
I had certain goals on this month and I didn t achieve them.
Main goals on april was
1)Played at least 30k hands
2) Play in the “zone”
Why did I not achieve them?
1) a) I spent less days playing – because I had some school things + school excursion. There is not much I can do about it in future
b) I didn t play maximum sites possible – I have some issues with my foreign currency account and I have lots of money on few sites where you can cash- out only to bank account. It should be done in a few days. Also I have some issues with pokerstars I have blocked accounts already for a week.
c) I organized my day badly – Organization is key. I will make day schedule where I will have exactly hour to hour what I will do. I use it as baseline to my days
2) a) I didn´t do most month any NLP exercise – I didn´t do it. I started doing it last week to my morning routine and I had one of the most productive days ever. I was constantly in the “zone”. I want to do every morning nlp exercise.
My results aren´t very good but I also see people who are in program as long as I am making over 5k per month. Few days Ago also “Rylan” finished the program in 8 months. so I know it it possible. I believe in process that it is possible.
My standard day should looks like this.
11:00 waking up
11:00-13:00 – geting up, breakfast, morning routine.
13:00 – 14:00 review my session, post hands on forum
14:00 – 16:00 Do shopping, cooking, lunge (school)
16:00-17:30 – work out (school) (coaching)
17:30 – 00:00 – session (during session snack and dinner)
00:00 – 01:30 – video coaching review + evening fruit drink (school)
01:30 – ??? – other activites like investing, learning language
I don´t work-out, shop, cook and do coaching review everyday. Now my exams will start so when I won´t work out, shop or cook I use that time to study.
I take this as basic how my ideal day should look like and stick to it as much as possible. I will se after week how it goes.
Why I will follow my day schedule?
Because I want to finish everything that is needed every day. If I make all the small things in the right “state” there is no other option than succeed. People made it before me. No reason why I should not make it as well. If I succeed I can travel the world. Visit Bali, Australia, Thailand, USA… Have license on skydiving, diving. Also make investments into gold and silver and help other to become succesful in poker as well.
Goals on may
Follow my daily schedule as much as possible
Play 140 hours
Play in the zone
What obstacles may stay in my way?
How will I deal with obstacles?
IF I follow my daily schedule righ I will have time for school and poker
I will continue doing my NLP exercise in that case I will have more energy and motivation. I use the exercise that “mindcntrl” was talking about because he´s already succesful poker so his stuff will help me.May 5, 2015 at 10:34 am #137824May 5, 2015 at 2:32 pm #137863
KKballerParticipantForum heads up coach up to NL 100
Join date: 2011/10/06
little cupcake titties
Check out my YouTube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfnVtDax2IVa542I_l9Ga-Q/videosMay 9, 2015 at 2:23 am #139154May 9, 2015 at 3:29 am #139166
quick review of past 4 days. I am pretty satisfied with myself. I do stuff that I am supposed to do. Play reguraly solid 5-7 hours and do all work outside the table. The NLP helps me a lot get to the “state”. I am just a little bit pissed on my self. Because I still don´t have foreign currency account. I should have done it in a first month of coaching. NOw I have on two sites, where you can cash-out only through bank accout lots of money which I could use on different sites, play more hands and make more money. But this was one of my bad habbit that I did things on the last moment and I was never punished for that, I believe now I realize that I have to do important things right in the moment and don´t procrastinate. I also have checklist of things that I am supposed to do every day and it gives me satisfied feelings when I see everything I have done.
I also got challenge from my coach that if I comment most hands this month I will have on bonus 1 hour coaching. SO I´ll raise up a bit my standard of 20 hands on 25 for a while
Goals on 8. – 10. 5. 2015
Play at least 19 hours
Comment 75 hands
Post 12 hands
Do morning routine
Do stuffs that “mindcntrl” was talking about in his mindset group coachingMay 9, 2015 at 12:45 pm #139246
lix8Participant6-max forum coach up to nl5
Join date: 2015/05/02
Wow, I loved your blog hahahahaha
Your goals, your motivations, those pics =D
gl! Post more graphics if you canMay 9, 2015 at 8:37 pm #139483May 11, 2015 at 10:45 pm #140338
quick review of past three days.
What did I like about past 3 days?
1)I followed my morning routine
2) I was constantly in the state because of NLP exercise I do and because I pull “the trigger” several times a day.
3) I made nice profit
4) I made my goal in poker for one year and how I am going to achieve based on “mindcntrl” advice
5) I do things I am supposed to do everyday and don´t slip (post hands, comment hands, do coaching review…)
6) When I start day I make a checklis of thing I am supposed to do that day and it gives me satisfy feeling when I see at the end of the day I made things done.
Problem I faced past 3 days
1) In Sunday Internet connection lost
2) I don´t follow my daily schedule
3) I don´t get up from bed when I hear alarm clock and spend more time in bed than I need.
4) I cannot gain weight for several months
5) I stopped learning spanish
How do I solve these problems?
1) nothing I can do
2) It has got a lot to do with problem 3. I don´t get up from bed the hour I am supposed to and than my schedule is useless.
3) I have had this problem since I can remember. I remember most of my written excuse on high school was oversleep. I had this written excuse like 1-2 times every week. So I searched internet a bit if there is some solution to this problem which I was sure I am not the only one with. I found few articles with things I excpected. Like take alarm long distance from your bed ( I did that in past, I always get up turn it off and went back to bed again), imagine things you are excited about that day (I am excited about lots of thing but sleeping few more minutes or hours don´t kill me right?).
But i found article that made me interest. http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2006/04/how-to-get-up-right-away-when-your-alarm-goes-off/. I think this could be valueable article for everybody who struggle with morning geting up. I am definetely gonna try that. Long story short. You need to practice the getting up right after your alarm during the day. SO it becomes habbit and once it becomes habbit, you will get up from the bed automatically after your alarm sound. It should actually become harder to not get up. So what practicing means? During the day. You should set your conditions in your bedroom to your waking up time condition. You should go to bed in exactly what you sleep in. Lie to your favourite position and set your alarm. After your your alarm start ring, you should take a deep breath, strech your limbs out, get up and do whatever thing you do right after getting up. ( For me it is drink water). And this you can repeat again and again few times a day. THan It becomes habbit and when the real morning come you just get up from the bed as when you practice it because your unconscious will be in charge.
I am definetely gonna try this exercise because it could solve my live long lasting problem.
4) So main reason I think I don´t follow what I should eat on 100%. I have a days when I eat what I am supposed to and days when I eat less that I am supposed to. I also don´t have specific goal and reason. I don´t think that I wanna gain weight to look good is good enough reason and specific goals. I was thinking that I could start train on some race. Month ago I talked with two guys who run “obstacle races”. There´s well known race in czech republic “Spartan race” and they want to run it. One of them told me that I could train on it as well. I was sceptical because I am not in such a shape but I check it on their site that last race is in october. SO in 5 months lots of work can be done. I will talk with them about preparation and other stuffs.
5) I will create specific goal. I want to learn spanish is not specific. For example have 30 minutes conversation with native – spaniard. Create specific plan how I am going to do it and why I am going to do it.
Goals on 8. – 10. 5. 2015 were
Play at least 19 hours – fail because on sunday I didn´t have internet connection
Comment 75 hands – fail because on sunday I didn´t have internet connection
Post 12 hands –fail because on sunday I didn´t have internet connection
Do morning routine – done
Do stuffs that “mindcntrl” was talking about in his mindset group coaching – done
Goals on 11-14.5
Play at least 24 hours
Comment 100 hands
Post 16 hands on forum
Do morning routine
Do “getting up” exercise at least 5 times a day.
Talk with guys about the “spartan race”
Create specific plan, goal and reason to learn spanish
Thank you for reading and good luckMay 12, 2015 at 1:19 am #140361
UhlvarParticipantForum heads up coach up to NL 100
Join date: 2013/06/15
One thing I did when I had problems to gain weight was to start drinking calories. I drank 1 liter of milk each day that is 600 calories. You can also drink protein shakes when you eat etc. 🙂May 16, 2015 at 2:26 am #141809Yeah with that milk I a actually do that over year ago after reading 4hours body and I gained like 4,5 kg in one month.
One thing I did when I had problems to gain weight was to start drinking calories. I drank 1 liter of milk each day that is 600 calories. You can also drink protein shakes when you eat etc. 🙂May 16, 2015 at 2:28 am #141810
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.