We are NOT a gambling website, and do not offer gaming services. If you use our materials and services, you are responsible for your usage of them.
We are committed to responsible gaming, and are dedicated to an enjoyable and positive experience for all of our players.
If you choose to play online, there are some general guidelines that can help make your playing experience safer, and reduce the risk that problems can occur:
- Play for entertainment, and not as a way of making money.
- Play with money that you can afford to lose. Never use money that you need for important things such as food, rent, bills, or tuition.
- Set deposit limits and ensure you never deposit more than you can afford to lose.
- Never chase losses. If you lose money, don’t play higher stakes to try and recoup your losses.
- Don’t play when you are upset, tired, or depressed. It is difficult to make good decisions when you are feeling down.
Though we are not a gaming provider and do not offer gaming services, we do understand that our customers use gaming services on other platforms. These platforms have age restrictions and verification procedures.
Any underage player who has provided dishonest or inaccurate information regarding their true age to those services may have all winnings forfeited and could face criminal prosecution.
In line with those policies, we also don’t accept customers under 18. When a customer purchases a product with us, we collect their contact details and birth date to confirm that the player is at least 18 years old.
We do not target underage players with our marketing and advertising. It is neither good business nor consistent with our personal and corporate values to attract underage customers.