LEARN HOW TO MAKE €10k+ PER MONTH PLAYING 6-MAX ZOOM
(Or turn €100 into €5000 playing 6-MAX ZOOM, if you're still a beginner)
RISK FREE: You only pay, if you win.
ZOOM 6-MAX ROOKIE
Turn €100 into €5,000 playing ZOOM poker
• NO PREVIOUS SKILL REQUIRED
• STARTING BANKROLL NEEDED: €100
• PROFIT TARGET: €5,000
• PLAYING REQUIREMENT: No minimum requirement. Play as much as you want or can.
ZOOM 6-MAX MASTER
Become the best ZOOM player you can be
• SKILL REQUIRED: winning at NL10 or higher (over 100k hands)
• STARTING BANKROLL NEEDED: €750
• PROFIT TARGET: €20,000
• PLAYING REQUIREMENT: You will have to play a minimum of 25h per week
• PLAY ON ANY POKER ROOM YOU WANT
• PLAYERS FROM ALL COUNTRIES ACCEPTED
• PROFIT TARGET: Once you reach your profit target, our agreement is completed. You will track your results regularly and make reports in your CFP account on our website (which you will get after joining).
• PROFIT SPLIT: 50% We do not charge for the study materials or for the amount of coaching you will receive. We share your profits, 50:50. That means you only pay us, if you make money in our program. If you don't profit, you don't pay anything. Payments are done 1x monthly.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: €500 Before joining, you will have to transfer a security deposit. When you complete the program, this deposit will be returned to you.
Typical coaching formats and methods you will be trained with
FOR WHOM IS THIS PROGRAM
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN IN THIS PROGRAM
The foundation of our success are the structured lessons which will guide you through every single situation that exists. When you have gone through each chapter, you will:
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: "What is coaching for profits?"
A: Coaching For Profits gives YOU the chance to get coaching for free from the BPC team in return for a % of the profits that you make in the future. With coaching for profits, you risk nothing in case the program does not work for you. You do not have to pay us by the hour - you do not have to pay us anything, if you do not make profits at the tables.
Q: "How Does The Player Pay His Share to BPC?"
A: Payments are made once monthly. At the end of the month, we take a look at the player's situation, his overall profits, his bankroll, and the stage in his development. Considering all of the factors, we make a decision on how much we will request from the player for the particular month. In most cases this will be 25-50% of the profits, as agreed by our standard contract. We will consider exceptions if we see the student puts in extra effort. This has resulted in the past with students getting 2 months free coaching after finishing the program or later cash outs.
Q: "What is in the agreement between the student and CFP?"
In short, by joining the program you agree to pay % of your profits until you reach the program profit target. You also agree not to share our materials with anybody. You can read the detailed version here: Entire Agreement.
Q: "Can I play on any Poker Rooms/Sites Want?"
You play on whatever site you wish to play. BPC does not care. We want you to make money!
Q: "Is There An Approval Process To The Program? Would I Be Automatically Accepted?"
A: Currently we are in the open-door period, meaning there will be no particular selection process. This will soon change, so take the opportunity and join now.
Q: "How much time do I have to complete the program?"
A: There is no time limit on the program. You can do the program for as long as it takes for you to finish. The program is complete when you reach the profit target.
Q: "Can I Quit CFP if somehing happens?"
A: If you want to quit, terminating the contract is simple. You simply pay out the % share depending on how much profits you have made until that point, and the contract is cancelled. There are no additional fees or penalties. So in the worst case scenario, you lose a % of your winnings if you decide to quit before.
Q: "My English Is Not Very Good. Can I Still Join The Coaching Program?"
A: Yes, of course. We have players from all over the world, with different levels of English. Nobody so far had complained they have problems following the program because of English. As long as you understand the basics, you not have any problems.